BI-DIRECTIONAL TURNING TARGET SYSTEMS
DECISION MAKING AND USE-OF-FORCE TRAINING
MotoShot Turning Target Systems enable the trainer to teach the practical application of target identification, threat recognition, shoot/no-shoot and deadly force decision making. Simulations that are reflective of the conditions that officers would face in reality will better hone officer’s skills for the real thing.
Officers under stress revert back to their training thus proper training of these critical and actionable skills will lead to better decisions and actions when they are responding to real world situations.
MotoShot Turning Targets for
- THREAT IDENTIFICATION
- QUICK DECISION MAKING
- STRESS INDUCING DRILLS
Most traditional turning target systems are physically built into a range and require either A/C power or compressed air, or both. Systems are typically installed in a fixed row and do not offer any variation in depth of range or option for adjustment the width between targets. While these systems are certainly better than having no decision making targets there are still many ranges that have no moving targets at all.
MotoShot Bi-Directional Turning Target Systems are the ideal choice for Departments that do not have a dedicated range and are looking for portable options that can be easily transported and quickly set up.
Please contact us
SEE HOW TURNING TARGETS ARE IDEAL FOR QUICK DECISION MAKING AND FRIEND OR FOE THREAT IDENTIFICATION
- Does not require compressed air or external AC power.
- Portable and collapsible stand.
- ** FREE ** Tethering between units. Allows for multiple units to be operated simultaneously from one remote.
- Adaptable for traditional indoor or outdoor moving target training.
- Pistol rated, bullet resistant steel housing for control systems.
- Lightweight, compact, completely portable and nearly maintenance free.
- System is wireless and operated via a handheld 2 button keyfob style remote.
- Available Master Remote - Multiple units may be controlled simultaneously via one remote.
- Collapses down to 32” x 10” x 6” and deploys in just minutes.
- Commercial grade servo with all metal gears.
- Quick exchange 24 volt rechargeable battery packs for super simple “in-field” replacement, no tools required.
- 1000’s of cycles on just one charge for zero downtime.
- 1 x 2 inches post pockets with stabilizing thumb screws.
- Also available with hardwired activation, no remote. Call for details.
Depending on the training scenario or installation location having additional modes of turner activation may be needed. Each Turner can be paired with multiple remotes or even with different style remotes such as a pressure sensitive mat.
PRESSURE SENSITIVE MAT
KEYFOB STYLE REMOTE
Turning Targets for MotoShot Moving Target Systems
Each Target Turner can be used as a stand alone system or can be quickly mounted to any MotoShot Moving Target System. MotoShot Robots can be run on a simple track, as shown here for a repeated course, or as a dynamic moving target system that can turn 360°, is variable speed and can run in any direction. See MotoShot Elite Moving Target with Target Turner in action HERE