ELITE SERIES MOVING TARGET SYSTEM
Please contact us
Elite shown here with accessories
DURABLE AND EFFECTIVE
MotoShot Elite Moving Target System is a robotic moving target that is ideal tool for Trainers who want to deliver training programs with realistic scenarios that have :
- DYNAMIC, REACTIVE TARGETS
- CHALLENGING TARGETS
- LATERAL TARGETS
- HIT RESPONSIVE TARGETS
- IMMEDIATE FEEDBACK
- DECISION TARGETS
The MotoShot Elite Moving Target System has an all new formed steel, protective trapezoid design chassis. All chassis sides are angled 10° which helps divert errant rounds safely to the ground. Additionally, to build strength and durability, MotoShot uses this formed steel chassis to fully enclose and protect all components, including the rugged 10” solid core wheels.
FAQ: What is the difference between the Elite Armored and the Elite Standard?
Elite Armored Rifle Rated and is constructed from AR550 NIJ III+ Armor Plate Elite Standard is Pistol Rated and is constructed from Heavy duty 1/8” 11G Steel Plate
- Both Systems offer:
- Chassis completely wrapped in steel (AR550 or HD-11G) protecting all motors, gears, tires and electronics of the robot from errant rounds.
- All chassis sides are angled 10° which helps divert errant rounds safely to the ground.
- Adaptable platform and generous weight threshold allows for use of standard paper targets, full body targets and multiple 3D targets to create a “hostage” scenario.
- Motors are perfectly geared for low-end 360° turning power and high-end speed.
- Four; 24 volt all steel, prime industrial grade, heavy-duty motors are perfectly geared for low-end 360° turning power and high-end speed while remaining whisper quiet and super-durable.
- Self-lubricating gear box with sealed bearings.
The MotoShot Elite Moving Target System is an all wheel drive system that incorporates incredible, lifelike movements such as running, charging, 360° turning with the realism of hit reactive 3D Targets. Use MotoShot Elite to create dynamic movements and scenarios. MotoShot is an excellent training tool for all types of hostage simulation and decision making drills.
- 4 ALL WHEEL DRIVE
- EXCELLENT STABILITY
- HAND HELD DIGITAL REMOTE OPERATION
- 6 HOUR RUN TIME RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
- SUBSTANTIAL GROUND CLEARANCE
- ADAPTABLE PLATFORM FOR MULTIPLE ACCESSORIES
WIDE VARIETY OF TRAINING AND TACTICAL RESPONSE OPTIONS AVAILABLE WITH ONE MOTOSHOT
ELITE MOVING TARGET SYSTEM INCLUDES:
- Four All Wheel Drive Total Control Robot
- Hit/Stop Target Technology**
- Digital Wireless Remote
- Commercial Grade Motors
- Standard Target Bracket
- 2; Quick Exchange Rechargeable Battery Packs
- Battery Pack Charger
- Solid Core Run-flat Tires
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS:
- Robot: Tough, formed steel protective trapezoid design chassis. All sides are angled 10° which helps divert errant rounds safely to the ground. Also available fully armored
- Wheels: 10” commercial grade, solid core, run flat tires. Mounted under protective ballistic shell, shielded from errant rounds.
- Motors: Four 24 volt all steel, prime industrial grade, heavy-duty motors. Whisper quiet and super-durable. Self-lubricating gear box with sealed bearings.
- Power System: Two on-board, rechargeable, quick exchange,
- Heavy-duty external mounted “ON/OFF” switch for easy power down.
- Hand-held, trigger style 2.4 gHz digital spread spektrum remote. Operates at a range of up to 1000 meters, under ideal conditions. Movement in all possible directions, can spin in place 360°. 4 AA Battery powered.
- Heavy-duty motor controller for exceptional durability and control.
Elite Moving Target System Shown with Bi-Directional Turning Target System
Dimensions: 10.75” height x 23.5” width x 26" length
"BETTER PREPARE YOUR OFFICERS FOR THE CHAOTIC SITUATIONS THEY MAY FACE BY PUTTING THEM INTO THOSE SITUATIONS IN A SAFE TRAINING ENVIRONMENT THROUGH SCENARIOS AND FORCE-ON-FORCE TRAINING"
The MotoShot Elite Moving Target System will move your target in any direction creating random, lifelike movements of a threat target. Here are a few highlights about this robotic moving target :
- Designed for close quarter tactical training, urban combat training as well as traditional indoor or outdoor moving target training
- Hit reactive shot response is compatible with all handgun, rifle and NTLA.
- The operator controls the robot movement via a handheld, trigger style remote control.
- Operated via a handheld digital 2.4 gHz Spread Spectrum remote with a range of up to 1000 meters line of sight
- Target moves in any direction, with variable speed forward and reverse, 360° turning with skid steer style drive operation.
- Superb maneuverability over uneven terrain with excellent ground clearance; the platform will not get caught up on range debris.
- MotoShot 4 All Wheel Drive Moving Target System weighs less than 87 lbs.
- Portable and extremely easily to transport.
- Robot also can carry standard paper, plastic or cardboard targets.
- All-weather design with powder coat finish, sealed connectors and durable materials. Capable of year-round outdoor use.
- Adjustable and removable caster wheels, as desired.
- Quick exchange battery pack for simple and easy battery replacement.
- MotoShot motors are perfectly geared for low-end 360° turning power and high-end running speed.
"Just wanted to let you know that our officers are excited at the added dimension your MotoShot has given our Departments firearms training program."